Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cali Trip: Redondo Beach

This picture was taken at Redondo Beach, I absolutely love it here because I eat at this seafood restaurant called "Quality Seafood" or something. Fresh seafood till 8PM, omg its awesome! I can eat here all the time. The only thing I won't eat there is the uni, I hate uni, the rest of my family love it and my boyfriend does all well, I hate it. It smells gross.. and the texture was so weird when I tried it. The weather in Cali was AMAZING! Perfect weather. I didn't want to leave. But I had to, I missed my bed..

Outfit that day:
Jacket was from Forever 21 for around $17
Leggings from Wet Seal for $5
V-Neck from Forever 21 $6
Prada sunglasses.
Gray TOMS
If you all are wondering about my purse, I actually got it from eBay, yeah.. it looks like an Hermes but its not FTW! Its an inspired look from it. & It's not fake, it doesn't have a logo on it, so suck it if some of  you think its fake, but if you're wondering how much it is and you're thinking of buying it, I bought it for around $40. I think.. I love this bag, its big and I just love the look of it.