Thursday, January 24, 2013

More from the Cali trip

This Cali trip was so fun, but time went by so quick. Cali weather was amazing, I dressed all lazy in leggings, or jeans, a v-neck, and TOMS, comfy wear. Lol, no need to dress nice, only gotta look all dolled up for my man ONLY! Anyways, I got to eat plenty of delicious food and shopped around. Best food out of that trip was eating fresh seafood from Redondo Beach, if any of you haven't tried it, you need to Google that shit and go pronto. You won't regret it. I go everytime I'm in Cali. I was a happy camper on my mini vacation.I had the best family time these past two days, its so hard to get the family together since we're always working. But I'm still happy I got to spend time and to be back home and in my comfortable bed, blogging on my laptop, and being lazy, cause I have work tomorrow in the morning.. How lovely. But I gotta make that money. Next trip to Cali, I really want to hit Beverly Hills and just walk around Rodeo Drive haha! Just for fun, also I wanna hit Disneyland, Six Flags, and Universal Studios! ALL THAT SHIT! I'm excited :) But first I have to work and save money in order to do all that stuff.. Work work work and make that money, back to reality.