Saturday, July 15, 2017

Blank.

My head draws a blank. These past couple of months have been very confusing and not going how I had visioned it going. Love isn't right, goals, ambition in this city. Thought my life was on the right track but it seems like karma is coming around to bite me in the ass with all of my wrong doings. Everyone hits a speed bump in life right? I can put up a good front, but inside and behind this face, is sadness and confusion. I want to turn my dreams into reality, not sure how but I want to ambition I used to have when I was young and hungry. My whole life, everything has been handed down to me. I want to go get things on my own and be independent. Its time to change my ways and start becoming somebody.
There is no one you can count on but yourself. I need to start realizing that, I'm over feeling this way, I need to build my own trust in myself to get through it. No one will get in my way, and no one will hold me back from what I want. It's time to go to the drawing board.

1 comment:

  1. Just watched judge judy in south africa where you wanted your money back for the bills you paid. Are you still grieving over that boy you shared the apartment with. By the way I think you're a peach.

    ReplyDelete