Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Biggest Pet Peeve.

We all have our pet peeves. I'm just gonna name a few that has happened to me this past week.

  1. Repeating myself more than 3 times.
  2. A person who thinks they have to repeat themselves to me. I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!
  3. A person who is talking to me and is super close to my face. Homie, arms length please.
  4. Liars. (Obviously)
  5. Flakers.
  6. Girls who wear tight and cropped shirts when they shouldn't be.
  7. Sharpie brows.
  8. People who talk extremely loud, its unnecessary. Unless you're in the club.
  9. Sweater, shorts, and UGGs. Makes absolutely no sense to me.
  10. People who chew loud. Excuse me, I don't want to hear what you're eating.
  11. Girls who tap their nails on the table. I will cut your fingers off.
  12. People who are late when I gave them hours in advance to get ready.
  13. Burping out loud. Where are your manners?
  14. Girls who say "like" 50x in one sentence.
  15. Parents who let their kids run around in a restaurant.
  16. Parents who have leashes on their kids. That's not right.
  17. People who drag their shoes when they walk. PICK UP YOUR FEET!
  18. Girls that wear foundation that doesn't match their skin tone. 
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment